Woohoo for May! The weather starts warming up, the sun shines more, and the days are getting longer. We have so much fun stuff happening this month and I cannot even wait! Before I share my May goals, I thought I would share my April goals and a recap…
One new outfit every day. NO repeats.This was a fun goal. I felt like I was a rut and had been wearing the same outfits since November. I usually feel like this around the end of a season. I am happy to report that this goal really helped me shop my closet and put together new outfits. You can see most of my outfits here. Put my phone away.I was not perfect at this goal by any means, but I did check my social media WAY less and also, I tried to stay off of social media while my kiddos were awake. We also watched WAY less TV this month as well. I see both trends continuing!
- Go through kitchen cupboards. NOPE!
- Go through hall closet. NOPE! I plan on going through both the kitchen and cupboards and hall closet at during summer break. I think this will be really easy to get done one day when my kids are out of the house and I have other chores around the house done beforehand. I am going to move these to June or July.
Now onto May…
- Confirm/establish summer plans/activities. The kids are going to attend a soccer camp, VBS with their friends, and a couple other activities. I need to get this stuff nailed down and on the calendar. I like having a pretty open calendar during the summer months.
- Clean the car port and get new mats. I need to get the carport swept and also I want to get some new welcome mats for the doors.
- Wash outside windows. I love sparkly clean windows and I need to get the fall/winter dirt and grime off of them.
- Stock up on some good summer reads for the kids. My kiddos love getting books for summer and I can’t wait to start finding some great summer reads for them.
Speaking of summer books, don’t forget about our fun link-up on May 25th…
This month, the girls are reading The Babysitters Club: Kristy’s Great Idea. Grab the book, have your kiddo read it and join us back here on May 25th to share their thoughts.
What is on your to-do list this month? I would love to hear! Happy May!
Linking today with
Stefanie at Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam, & Dylan Too | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Lindsay at Lindsay’s Sweet World | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Sarah at Sarah E. Frazer | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Meghan at The Adventure Starts Here | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram