Right now, in January
- Maddi has turned into a basketball beast. She is aggresive, steals the ball, and shoots. She is still a little timid to put up a good rebound fight, but I know it is coming. It has been fun to watch her play.
- She cannot get enough Roald Dahl books. Just this month she has read “The Twits”, “The Witches”, and has started “Matilda”.
- Maddi has been practicing “the cups song”. It is her favorite song this month.
- Her favorite saying this month has been “just a titch”….meaning a small amount.
- She asks for egg whites for breakfast.
- Maddi has started journaling.
- Maddi has been begging for a little dog. We are going to dog-sit in March and she can hardly contain herself.
- Guy is active in a basketball clinic.
- He can not get enough “Aliens Love Underpants”, “Pirates Love Underpants”, “Monsters Love Underpants”, and “Dinosaurs Love Underpants” books. If they love underpants and are in a book, this boy has it and loves it.
- Guy’s favorite song of the month is “Stitches”.
- Guy has his fifth loose tooth.
- Guy wants the Falcons to win the Super Bowl.
- He needs a haircut, but his friend Charlotte likes it longer so he is having a hard time deciding when to get his hair cut! Hahaha!
- Guy tried a science experiment with some “sea monkey” like things and none of them grew. It was a sad day. We are going to try round two soon.
- Brandon is excited to start spring work, although there is too much snow on the ground. The farmer is ready to roll.
- I am loving the new Dierks Bently song.
- We were both bummed when the Seahawks lost.
- We have been busy watching our favorite shows “The Big Bang Theory” and “Fixer Upper”.
Just a little look at some things that are specific to the month of January for our little family.